Roland VR-1HD AV Streaming Mixer
Real engagement in real time
If you’re a content creator seeking maximum engagement, livestreaming outperforms uploaded video by a significant margin; audiences are larger, watch for longer and post more comments. Roland’s VR-1HD lets you broadcast dynamic multi-camera livestreams, complete with amazing picture and sound that easily outshines ‘standard’ livestreams from a mobile phone or static webcam. Whether you’re a creator, gamer, commentator or presenter, it’s the easy way to livestream with high production standards. And since you’re going to get more comments, ensure they’re good ones with the VR-1HD.
- Three “worry-free” HDMI inputs, and each one accepts a variety of HD and computer-based video resolutions.
- has built-in Scene Switching to instantly jump between scenes that contain preset arrangements of layered sources, displayed within customizable inset windows.
- lets you broadcast dynamic multi-camera livestreams, complete with amazing picture and sound that easily outshines ‘standard’ livestreams from a mobile phone or static webcam.
- Video Follows Audio: The VR-1HD switches cameras based on who’s speaking into their microphone. If both people talk at once, or if no one is speaking, the VR-1HD can switch to a wide shot showing both presenters.
- Beat Sync Switching: Start playing music and the VR-1HD will switch to different camera inputs based on your playing tempo or the music in your DJ performance—letting you act as your own VJ.
- Auto Scan: For extended live streams with no operator, set the VR-1HD to switch between sources in a pre-defined order, or randomly, at your chosen rate of time.
- Video Processing: 4:4:4 (Y/Pb/Pr), 10-bit
- 3 HDMI Inputs
- 2 HDMI Outputs, 1 HDMI ''THRU'' Port
- Video Effects
- Scene: PinP, Split, PbyP
- Transition: Black fade, Mix fade, Motion
- Key Composition: Luminance key, Chroma key