Korg MW1608 HYBRID ANALOG / DIGITAL MIXER
Korg has collaborated with the legendary mixer design team of Greg Mackie and Peter Watts to create hybrid/analog mixing consoles that make creative mixing easy. Both the 24- and 16-channel models give you instant analog control for live mixing with stunning sound quality and more musician-friendly features than the competition — paired with the power of high-quality digital where it counts.
- Type: Analog Mixer with USB Interface.
- Channels: 16.
- Computer Connectivity: USB (stereo)
- A/D Resolution: 24-bit/48kHz.
- Faders: 12 x Channel, 4 x Bus, 1 x FX, 1 x Main.
- Inputs - Mic Preamps: 12 x XLR, 8 x 1/4" TRS, 8 x 1/4" TRS (4 x stereo)
- Phantom Power: Global.
- Inputs - Line: 1 x 1/8" TRS (stereo in)