Clarke 金屬卡祖笛 (多色選擇)
- Tom Lee Music Online Shop Exclusive Discount -
The Clarke Kazoo is made from 100% selected tinplate. Beside the original natural silver and gold lacquer, 3 new finishes - coated black, coated silver and coated black are upgraded on our standard metal kazoo. This added finish is hand-sprayed with a long lasting powder coating to protect it from the elements whilst also providing the player with a louder and brighter tone.
- Metal construction
- Sound is adjustable by turning the membrane holder
- Membrane is replaceable
- Made in England
The Clarke Tinwhistle Kazoo produces a pleasant ‘buzzing’ sound when you hum, sing or speak into it. The quality of the sound is very much dependant on the standard of the player, if you can sing or hum in tune – then you can play the kazoo.
The kazoo is a member of the ‘Membranophone’ musical classification, which is in the percussion instruments, as the sound is created through a stretched membrane.
Kazoo comes with an instruction sheet, and it is presented in a tube shaped container which is perfect for keeping the instrument safe and sound.
Adjusting your kazoo:
- The membrane holder is threaded so it can be turned clockwise to tighten the membrane or counterclockwise to loosen.
- Start with the membrane holder just fingertip tight and, while humming into the kazoo, slightly tighten or loosen the holder until the loudest and cleanest sound is produced.
- Now your kazoo is adjusted for your voice.