Austrian Audio Oc18studio Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
AUSTRIAN AUDIO OC18STUDIO LARGE-DIAPHRAGM CONDENSER MICROPHONE
- As per the OC818 but classic cardioid
- Aame handmade CKR12 ceramic capsule but single diaphragm
- No micropro- cessor (factory calibrated bias voltage)
- No microproces- sor means no wireless control and no Preset Mode
- It¡¦s a classic ¡§Made in Vienna¡¨ mic, of course, but stripped down to the essentials
- Every Austrian Audio OC18 and OC818 is within 1dB of each other so any two microphones is a stereo pair!
- Add an OC18 to an OC818 for a spaced pair at any time!
- Debuts Austrian Audio¡¦s Open Acoustics Technology Connector: XLR 3 pin Frequency range: 20Hz ¡V 20 kHz Directional characteristic: cardioid Sensitivity (all directions): 13mV/Pa Supply voltage: 48V (<4mA)
We Also Recommend
Apogee HypeMiC USB Microphone with Headphone Output and Stereo Quality Compression
Yamaha HPHMT7W Studio Monitor Headphones (White)
Mackie MP240 Dual Hybrid Professional In-Ear Monitors