Arturia MicroFreak Algorithmic Synthesizer
NEW in version 2.0
Introducing MicroFreak Firmware update 2.0, an exciting free update that adds a tone of great enhancements, including:
- Noise Oscillator: Morph between particle noise, white noise, and a metallic noise. Great for drum and percussion sounds.
- Chord Mode: Quickly program a chord, and play it back with a single key.
- Scale quantization: The “white notes” on the keyboard can play whichever scale you have selected. No more wrong notes!
- Matrix Initialize: Just hold the Shift and perform a long press on the encoder, and it will clear!
- 64 New Presets: Loads of exciting sounds to explore using the new oscillator and features.
- Synthesizer with 256 preset slots and 160 factory presets
- 13 Digital oscillator with variable mode, including Mutable Instruments Plaits engines
- Analog State Variable Filter, 12dB/octave, resonant, Low Pass, Band Pass, High Pass
- ADSR envelope
- Cycling Envelope offering two modes
- LFO with Sync: Sine, Tri, Saw, Square, Random, Slew Random
- Modulation matrix with 5 sources and 7 destinations (3 custom destinations)
- Monophonic or Paraphonic modes - Up to 4 voices
- Chord mode lets you program a chord shape and play it on any note
- Scale Quantize lets you set a specific scale for the white notes to simplify the creative process
- 25-key capacitive keybed with polyphonic aftertouch
- Capacitive touch strip
- Crisp OLED display for editing and parameter values
- Powerful arpeggiator
- Up, Order, Random, Pattern modes
- Spice & Dice Gate randomizers
- 64-step sequencer
- 2 patterns per preset
- 4 automation tracks per preset
- CV / Gate / Mod outputs
- USB, Clock and MIDI in and out
- 6.35mm master and 3.5mm headphone output
Size & weight
- Instrument size : 12.2 x 9.2 x 2.2 inches (311 x 233 x 55mm)
- Instrument weight : 2.3 lbs. (1.02 Kg)